happy friday! what is your favorite belt it out, no one is looking song? ok before i tell you mine, you must swear you won’t hold it against me. ready…?
i dreamed a dream. glee version.
or songbird. eva cassidy.
- 3 pears, cut in half and seeds removed
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 1 tbsp of pomegranate arils
- ¼ cup gorgonzola cheese
- set oven to 350
- in a small pot, combine the pomegranate juice and honey
- gently bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat
- let mixture reduce to ½ (until it looks syrupy- about 5-7 minutes)
- set aside
- spoon about ½ tbsp of the gorgonzola onto each pear
- roast the pears on a baking sheet for about 20-25 minutes
- place pears halves on a plate, drizzle with honey pomegranate mixture and sprinkle with pomegranate arils (if the honey mixture becomes to thick, you can thin it out by adding a splash of pomegranate juice)