eh…what’s up doc?
honey and chili glazed carrots!
loving all the purple veg. i’m seeing everywhere.
just like this lone purple carrot.
- small whole carrots with the tops cut off
- water for boiling plus 1/2 cup reserved
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 tsp mexican chili powder
- salt and pepper
- boil about 4 cups of water in a pan or pot
- add carrots to the boiling water
- boil for about 10-15 minutes or until tender
- set aside on serving dish
- empty all but 1/2 cup of the water
- add honey and chili powder
- boil over medium heat until thickened, about 5-10 minutes
- pour glaze over the carrots
- season with salt and pepper
- serve as a side