in a fantasy world far far away, hamburgers have 0 calories.
and that’s all i have to say about that.
- 1 lb ground sirloin (80/20)
- ¾ lb ground chorizo
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- ¼ cup evaporated milk
- 1 egg
- cooked bacon
- chipotle mayo (mix ¼ cup mayo and 1 tbsp chipotle adobo sauce)
- dill pickles
- soak the panko bread crumbs with the evaporated milk
- combine the ground sirloin, ground chorizo, soaked panko and egg
- form patties (about ½ cup per patty)
- fire up the grill on high
- grill each side for about 3-4 minutes
- assemble the burgers with your favorite fixings. i like buttered and toasted buns, chipotle mayo, avocado, bacon, lettuce and dill pickles!